Are you looking for Avigilon Control Center Client Default Password then we have gathered all the information below:
|Brand||User Name||Password||IP Addressr1|
|Avigilon||admin||admin||No Default / DHCP|
It is administrator with no password (in other words leave the password field blank)
Resetting the Administrator Password
To reset the administrator password, you must delete all existing user and group account information from the server Config Volume.
Tip: You can avoid this procedure if you have a user account that has all the same permissions as an administrator. You can use this user account to reset the administrator password in the Avigilon Control Center Client software.
- Open the Admin Tool. See Admin Tool for more information.
- Click Shut Down.
- Select the Settings tab then click Storage.
- In the Storage dialog box, make note of which drive holds the Config Volume.
- Access the Config Volume drive and navigate to the AvigilonConfig\User folder.
For example, D:\AvigilonConfig\User.
- Delete all the files in this folder. The server automatically resets all the users and groups settings
back to the factory default.
- In the Admin Tool, click Start Up.
You can now log into the server from the Client software using the factory default administrator account:
Password: <leave blank>
To add users and groups to the server, see the Avigilon Control Center Client User Guide.