Thanks for purchasing our product! Please read this operating manual carefully before using in order to ensure correct use and proper functions! Continue reading for Bluetooth Car Charger User Guide.
Schematic Diagram of Appearance
Descriptions of the Schematic Diagram
- Volume up/down, / + –
- Hang up/CH Mode/ Volume mode
- Answer/radial/Play, Pause/Switch of Bluetooth power
- TF card
- LED display window
- LINE input hole
- USB data input / USB output 5V / 2 .5A (maximum)
- Power adaptor 12V-24V
- FM transmitter
- LED display window
- LINE audio input
- Independent Bluetooth start/shutdown button
- Supports playing music by USB disk
. Supports MP3/WMA/WAV/FLV music format
- Answer/hang up/reject/redial the via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth stereo music play
- Call Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction (CVC) technology
- Dual USB output voltage, provides powers to other devices up to 5V/2.5A
- Automatic memory function of power failure frequency point
- Display of on-board battery voltage
- Bluetooth mode
- Plug the product into cigarette lighter socket and switch the power to ON. The product will start up and LED will display the frequency point once it is powered, Phone key flashes in red and blue at the same time to enter the pairing hstate.
- If your phone is connected to Bluetooth hand-free for the first time, match connection is required.
- Enable the Bluetooth function of your phone while the Bluetooth hands-free is on and search the “G7” Bluetooth device
- Select “G7” and pairing will be automatically done. A prompt sound will be given after pairing.
- Making a call:
Dial the number by pressing the phone number under connection state and the sound will be given out from car audio. Phone key becomes blue and is on normally at the same time.
- Answering a call
If there is an incoming call under the connection state, press phone key to answer the call. In answering the call, press phone key to switch between the mobile phone microphone and the product microphone. Press Phone key to hang up.
- Reject a call
Hold down Phone key to hang up the telephone. Hold down phone key to refuse the call when a call comes.
Dial Radial: conduct double clicks on Phone key to redial the telephone that is dialed last time.
- Play music in your phone
This product supports A2DP function, which allows you to play music in your phone. Music will be transmitted to your car audio via FM function of the product so that you can enjoy music with higher quality. Press phone key to play/pause; long press button the screen will show UXX now it can control the volume; and short press for the – + button for the next/last song (note: some phones with lower system version may not support this function).
- USB/TF card playing mode
- Plug the device into car cigarette lighter socket, the player will detect songs in U disk or TF card. The last inserted one is regarded as the play object and played automatically. Press – + button to play next or previous songs, shortly press phone to play /pause.
- Open the car stereo to FM radio state, adjust the device transmission frequency same as reception frequency of car radio, then can play music from the car stereo.
- Adjust the transmission frequency: When CH key is pressed, digital frequency flashes at the time. Press “+” or ” – ” key to increase or decrease FM frequency. Hold – + button key to increase/decrease the frequency quickly. Frequency is adjustable within 87.5-108MHZ
- The current of USB port of the product should not exceed 2.5A when it is charged. Music may be played In U disk. Two ports are integrated in one.
- Language switching
When conducting double clicks on CH key, when a sound of beep is heard, it switches to another language and saves automatically. The device is set with two languages of Chinese and English.
- Power-off charging mode
Hold down phone key for three seconds to power off the device. The Bluetooth and emitter of the device are powered off at the same time. Digital tube displays battery voltage in the car. Phone key becomes red at the same time. USB port may be used for normal charging. When Phone key is pressed again, it restores the power-on state.
- Switching between Bluetooth talking and mobile phone talking At the talking state, when Phone key is pressed, the digital tube displays ( blu )and switches to mobile phone talking at the same time. Press Okay again to switch to Bluetooth answer.
Every time when you power off this product, the system will memorize the information like the FM frequency and the song you are playing. And when you use it next time, the song will continue being played .But when you remove or change the storage or the system detects the wrong status, the system will play the first song.
|Rated working voltage||12V-24V|
|Limit working voltage||9-26V|
|Play format||Mp3 WMA WAV FLV|
|Degree of distortion||0.1%|
|Resolution of right and left channel||>60dB|
|Bluetooth version||Version 2.1+EDR|
|Bluetooth sound processing||A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile) function supported|
|Bluetooth transmission distance||10M|
|Effective distance of Bluetooth microphone||0.5-2M|
|FM Mode||Stereo digital PLL frequency locking|
- When the U-disk is inserted, Line in function is on and bluetooth function is turned on, once booted, the product will connect automatically with the phone via bluetooth.
- Never turn the volume to be too loud when FM is working so as to avoid the sound distortion. Please adjust the sound volume through the car audio.
- A built-in antenna is provided for the product, so please avoid using the broadcasting station frequency that is with strong signal no as to get better sound effect.
4.The method to operate the Bluetooth may differ due to the difference of the phones applied.
- Some phones may not support automatic connection if they are powered on after the power failure. If so, please connect them by hand.
- This product is compatible with more than 95% phones on the market but some are still incompatible. Please pay attention to it when purchasing our product.
- The volume should be proper during the call to avoid affecting the other party.
- Do not use this product in the environment with high temperature, dusts or moisture.
- Avoid dropping the product to prevent damage to the surface or the body.
- The Bluetooth of this product supports background play. If there is a prompt tone when playing music with LINE function, it will be automatically switched to the Bluetooth mode. To return to LINE function, please pull and plug LINE again.
- When the device is out of use for a long period of time, it should be pulled off from cigarette mouth of the car. At the time of normal use, it is inserted for use after the car is ignited to avoid damage caused by high ignition voltage.
- User guide
- Line in cable