You will need the IP address of your device, as well as the login and password, to have access to your Toshiba e-Studio. Such information may be found in the manual for your Toshiba e-Studio router. However, if you do not have your router’s handbook or do not want to read the entire manual to obtain the default login information, you may follow the simple approach below. You must be connected to the router in order to access the router login page.
Toshiba e-Studio Login Instructions
- Launch your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or any other browser) and type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar. After a few seconds, our programme will display a link to the router’s login page. Click on the highlighted link.
- There should be two text areas where you may input your login and password.
- Your Toshiba e-default Studio’s
- login is admin.
- The password is 123456 by default.
- Enter your username and password, then press “Enter,” and you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login information does not work with your Toshiba e-Studio router, try this technique.
Try various ID/password combinations often used by Toshiba, which are shown below. Toshiba’s most popular default login and password combinations are shown below. Sometimes the username and password stated at the beginning of this article do not work. Then, to get access to your Toshiba e-Studio wireless router, try the username/password combinations shown below.
|4.||Blank||4B 45 59 00 00|
Toshiba router’s default login IPs
You tried a variety of router IP addresses, but nothing worked? Have you tried the following IP addresses? We have listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Toshiba in the table below. Perhaps this will work for you.
|No||Default Router IP|