Are you looking for Cradlepoint Default Password then we have got it all covered from all model angles below:
|Model No||Default Username||Default Password|
|cradlepoint cba850||n/a||admin||(sticker on bottom of unit)|
|cradlepoint ibr600||n/a||admin||the last six digits of the MAC address|
|cradlepoint ibr900||(blank)||admin||last 6 digits of MAC address found on bottom of de|
|cradlepoint mbr1000||n/a||admin||sticker on the bottom of device|
|cradlepoint mbr1400||n/a||admin||‘randomly generated’|
|cradlepoint mbr95||n/a||admin||last 6 digits of the MAC address|
|cradlepoint netcloud||(blank)||admin||‘randomly generated’|
|cradlepoint aer1600||n/a||admin||last six digits of the MAC address|
|cradlepoint aer1650lp4||n/a||admin||sticker found on the bottom of device|
|cradlepoint mbr1200||(blank)||admin||randomly generated|
|cradlepoint mbr1200b||n/a||admin||(sticker on bottom of unit)|
|cradlepoint mbr900||n/a||admin||the last six digits of the MAC address|
|cradlepoint ctr500||(blank)||admin||last 6 digits of MAC address found on bottom of de|
|CBR400||n/a||admin||sticker on the bottom of device|
|CTR-350||n/a||admin||last 6 digits of the MAC address|
|CTR35||n/a||admin||last six digits of the MAC address|
|IBR1700||n/a||admin||sticker found on the bottom of device|
|IBR650||n/a||admin||(sticker on bottom of unit)|
|MBR1000||n/a||admin||the last six digits of the MAC address|
|MBR1200||(blank)||admin||last 6 digits of MAC address found on bottom of de|
|MBR1400||n/a||admin||sticker on the bottom of device|
|MBR95||n/a or try admin||last 6 digits of the MAC address|
|PHS300||(blank) or try admin||‘randomly generated’|
|PHS300S||n/a or try admin||last six digits of the MAC address|
|PHS300S v2.0||n/a or try admin||sticker found on the bottom of device|
What is the default username and password for Cradlepoint?
Follow the steps to find the password
Step 1: Locate your router’s description label. It is usually located on the device’s bottom.
Step 2: The default password will be printed on this label in most cases. If you don’t see it, please see this article’s Troubleshooting section.
What is the default IP address for a Cradlepoint router?
IP address of Cradlepoint router is 192.168. 0.1.
How do I setup my Cradlepoint router?
This option should be utilised if your WAN Interface has an RFC 1918 address or if your ISP demands the use of their DNS servers.
To set up a TLS tunnel, do the following:
- Navigate to the router’s Setup Page.
- In the main menu bar, select Network Settings, then Content Filtering from the sub-menu.
- Select Cloud Filtering/Security.
- Select Zscaler Internet Security as the Cloud Provider and TLS Tunnel as the Mode.
- Select the preferred connection failure option.
- Enter your Site Authentication Username and Password (these will be the same as you entered in the Zscaler Location configuration)
- Leave the rest of the settings alone.
- Click the Apply button.
- Your client status should now be as follows: I have successfully logged in.
How do I connect Cradlepoint to my computer?
- START should be selected.
- CONTROL PANEL should be selected.
- NETWORK AND INTERNET should be selected.
- You’ll get a list of available wireless networks if you click CONNECT TO A NETWORK (under network and sharing centre).
- Select CradlePoint Network.
- Press the CONNECT button.
How do I use Cradlepoint WiFi?
IBR1700, IBR900, and R1900 models require the following setup in addition to the stages in the prior method. This guarantees that these routers are continually looking for the greatest wifi signal.
- Connect to NetCloud Manager.
- Navigate to the router’s configuration pages. See the Cradlepoint Connect article Accessing the Setup Pages of a Cradlepoint Device for advice on how to do so.
- Navigate to Networking > WiFi as WAN or Client.
- Navigate to Wireless Scan Settings.
- Set the Scan Interval slider to the shortest possible value of 5 seconds.
- Scan While Connected should be selected.
- Save the file.